Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm reposting an older squib in case anyone missed it or might be able to offer anything. My project for this April’s EMP Pop Conference involves interviewing college students who have Bob Marley posters. (People who live in student housing are especially welcome.) My study will be less scientific and numbers-based than anecdotal--I’m happy to send a questionnaire to students via email, and would also like to talk with as many as I can, either on the phone or (for students in and close to Seattle) in person.

I’m interested in speaking to students of any age and background for this study; I only require that they have a Bob Marley poster. If you know someone who might be interested in participating, or who might know someone who would be, feel free to forward this note. The best way to reach me is via this email or else this one. Thanks in advance.