Thursday, October 13, 2005

For the past day or so, I had a fairly nasty message here intended for a person I hold dear. That message no longer applies, and I wish to express my apologies for putting it there. I also wish to extend another apology and many thanks to a number of people who've written me over the past year about various things of mine they've liked that I haven't responded to. It's hard to respond to those things sometimes--being busy is part of it, but part of it too is that I've never taken compliments well, and panic a little when I get them. I'm trying not to do that anymore, especially considering how basically rude it is, whether I mean it to be or not. Saying thanks shouldn't be a task, but I seem determined to make it one. I'll be keeping an eye out against that from now on. Thanks.